Day Camp 2017 is getting closer, with camper registrations opening in just under three weeks! Day Camp is only made possible each year by a team of great volunteers, so if you are able to come along and help out for the week (or even part) that would be great!
- *Team Leader (Typically grade 11+)
- *Assistant Leader
- *Activity Leader (Adventure activities/ craft)
- *Bus Stop Leader (Help at bus pickup locations start/end of day)
- *Help with music (Worship at morning/afternoon assemblies)
- *Help with drama (Drama at morning/afternoon assemblies)
- *Chapel space/prayer space
- *General Volunteer (Available for all or part of the week to help in various capacities)
We will be producing some additional online training material from next week, so get registered to ensure that you stay in the loop and to provide the best opportunity to get any lingering questions answered in the training leading up to camp. 🙂
All adult leaders will need to hold a current Blue Card. These are free for volunteers and we can help you apply for one.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, Rev Stephen Rothery. Also feel free to pass on my details to anyone who you think would make a great addition to our team.